UCSCU will hold its 44th Annual General Meeting on 28th September 2018 at Grand Imperial Hotel, Kampala. Starting at 8:30am
Kindly note that only fully paid up UCSCU member SACCOs are invited to send one DELEGATE who MUST be a member of the Executive Committee, duly nominated.
To participate as a delegate, The SACCO should be a member of UCSCU having paid FULL Share and Annual Subscription for 2017/2018. If your SACCO has not paid yet, there is still opportunity to respond before the AGM date.
1. Adoption of the Agenda.
2. Anthems and Open Prayer.
3. Admission of new Members.
4. Communication from the chair and Matters arising.
5. Reading of Previous Minutes and Matters Arising.
6. Management Report and Presentation of Financial Reports 2017/2018.
7. Supervisory Committe Report and Presentation of Financial Reports 2017/2018.
8. Auditors Report and Presentation of Financial Reports 2017/2018.
9. Approval of Budgets for 2018/2019.
10. Approval of Maximum Liability 2018/2019.
11. Appointment of External Auditors 2018/2019.
"The Changing SACCO Environment: Implications and Strategies"
For proper planning, the SACCO is advised to select its delegate and communicate to UCSCU not later than 26th September 2018.