UCSCU invites you to the 4th National Conference scheduled to take place on the 27th of September 2018 at Grand Imperial Hotel, Kampala. Starting at 8:30am. The Conference is the leading SACCO Industry annual event in Uganda held since 2015.
The prime objective is to help Leaders, Managers and Practitioners to discover ways to grow and advance the SACCO movement.
The conference brings together Expert regulators, Policy makers and other dedicated minds to discuss strategies and trends that will propel the industry forward.
The key topical issues
1. The changing role of a SACCO Union amidst a changing regulatory environment.
2. Strategies and Innovations to manage change and drive business growth.
3. African SACCOs innovations and Strategies for Membership growth and retention.
4. Implications of Regulation and Supervision on financial institutions - A case for large SACCOs.
5. Implications of UMRA Regulation and supervision - A case for growing SACCOs.
6. Opportunities to grow investments for large SACCOs.
7. Regional International SACCO experiences - Lessons from Kenya, Ethiopia and Canada.
8. Getting SACCO issues on the legislative agenda.
This year's theme:
"The Changing Environment: Implications and Strategies"
The conference fees:
150,000 Ugx for UCSCU Members
180,000 Ugx for UCSCU Non-Members
Funding and Exhibitions for two days
Platinum - 2 Slots available (30 Millions and above)
Gold - 2 Slots available (20 Millions and above)
Silver - 6 Slots available (10 Millions and above)
Bronze - 8 Slots available (5 Millions and above)
Others - 10 Slots availabe (1 Million and above)
For more information, Contact the following persons;
Kyepa Andrew - 0778065022
Namyalo Ritah - 0702871805
Opio Banji - 0751378495
Pascal Bwambale - 0751675356
Nyangaro Collins - 0782300601
Kirwana Ibrahim - 0702860262